Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wowzers!!

Ever since my mission, I have been rediculously allergic to cats. It came to my attention after we had met with someone we were teaching. She had 5 cats, and my eyes puffed up huge. The whites of my eyes when I would look to the side would fold over the colored part of the eye. It was disgusting. So here is what happened the other day. I picked up some tickets from a friend..you know who you are, and put them in my pocket. Later that night I reached in my pocket and soon after rubbed my eyes. This is the result. It was swollen for 2 days. Cats and I do not get along.

3 comments:

emily said...

classic! I'm there with you on the cats...don't like them and don't want one...

Jodi Nelson said...

yikes!!! we are so sorry, and indeed we know who we are :0) from tickets, that is crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

Unless they are funny cat pictures, I want nothing to do with them.