Friday, February 20, 2009

Three Must Watch Shows!!


I was sitting here thinking about my 3 favorite shows on TV right now! Psych on the USA Network is hillarious and I can't seem to get enough. And then Man Vs. Wild on Discovery Channel is off the hook! I love watching Bear Grylls eat all sorts of stuff, and showing us how to survive in the wilderness. I seriously got freakin ill watching him the other day. He found a bear crap, and showed that the bears body processes and expels food very quickly. So there were pieces of apple in the crap and he washed it off and ate it!! Are you freakin kidding me? But I guess if you had to survive.....ummm I'd find something else. And last but not least 24 on Fox! Jack Bauer is the man! He is unstopable, and just Hardcore! So there are my top 3 shows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll agree with you 110% about Psych...but not so much for the other ones. You should watch NCIS on USA/CBS. It's pretty much amazing.