Friday, February 20, 2009

Oh The Joy!

So today I thought I would get started on all of the projects that are lined up for my car. These include things like, suspension, short shifter, gauges, bushings, etc. So I figured I would start with the suspension, the most involved of all projects. I started by taking off the front passenger side strut and coil. When I got my new coilover to install it....the camber plate (top part) didn't fit. Come to find out it is the part for an R53 (older MINI). So that means I won't have the correct part until the middle of next week. To add to that I started on the rear suspension. I am drilling a hole to mount an adjuster inside of the car. The freakin drill bit breaks! So after all of that I said forget it. I will work on it tomorrow. And of course to add to the pain, we had a church basketball game tonight. We were leading the entire game, and at one point were up by 14. When in the 4th quarter it started off by me hitting a 3 pointer, and then followed by the opposing team going on a 19-0 run. We lost by 9 points!! So what a freakin day!!

2 comments:

emily said...

it's probably because of the bowl...it started with the bowl...

Dan said...

Agreed! It is the bowls fault. I keep saying that everything has to revolve around the bowl. And it agrees!