Saturday, February 7, 2009

Temple Night, Dinner, and Taken!!


Yesterday we had an Elder's Quorum Temple Night, and we attended the Salt Lake Temple. It was a good time. Little did we know that we would end up going out to dinner at Red Robin.....Royal Red Robin Burger Yummmmm! After that we decided to go and hit this show up. I enjoyed it quite a bit! I'm a sucker for action flicks, so this is right in that area if ya know what I mean. Needless to say we had to pay the babysitter for 7 hours, and didn't get home until 12:30 in the morning. It was awesome, I felt young again...like I had no worries in life! What a feeling. I didn't end up falling asleep until about 3 am, and then had Basketball this morning at 7:45. What a couple of days!! If you like action flicks you will probably like this show, so go and see it! WOOT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Added to my Netflix queue. I'll have to wait a while for it, but it's easier and cheaper. :)