Sunday, March 21, 2010

Waffle Party!!

I am a teacher in Primary in our church. We have had a way for the kids to earn Parties, and the previous party was a Pizza Party. This time they wanted to switch it up and have a Waffle Party. So a week ago yesterday we had a party at my house. It started at 10am, when they started to show up to the smell of my homemade waffles and sausage. They demolished a double batch of my waffles and enjoyed milk and oj to drink. After they were satisfied, we all headed downstairs to play some Band Hero. They really enjoyed rockin' out, especially to "YMCA" when all of them would join in on singing and doing the moves. It was awesome. Here are the pics, and I'm sure I will be posting more of other parties that they are trying to earn now. One of them suggested we have a NERF Battle....sounds FUN!!

We switched so everyone got to play everything
Look guys, I can play drums with my eyes closed
Don't mess up MAN!!!
Future Rockstars were EVERYWHERE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a brilliant party! Dan you are a stellar teacher. My fav pic is the one where everyone is so serious and Gethin has the mic and has a big smile on his face. Look out AI here comes the next batch in about 10 years:) Thanks for sharing, Andrea

Anonymous said...

that was great Dan! Bran had such a fun time. Glad you had enough waffles, and especially glad that my kid has you for a teacher! You are awesome!
~jeuls