Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm going to be a Mac Daddy!!

We have the 27" version on it's way. I know, I know I was the biggest anti-mac person around. But we are going to make the change and I am going to vow to learn all the in's and out's of the mac, before judging it. I will still have a PC at work and a laptop. I just feel like the Mac is going to give Christie more ability to do what she wants to on the computer instead of just what I want to do. Not to mention it has some cool stuff that I am looking forward to using. More updates on this at a later time too!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You can still run all your PC stiff on the MAC. Might even be faster.

Dan said...

I know, it's just a change....and change ain't always easy!

Stacie said...

Congrats. I won't give you a hard time. I'm nice! If you need help with all the in's and out's Michael has read the manual... I'm not kidding. And If Christie want's to know more about things she can do on it, call me!