Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Updates On 007 Recovery!!

This pic reminds me of the movie "Faceoff"
Kyle working hard, in both of these pics!
And these two, well all I can say is "naked!"
So here is where 007 stands now. Things are looking like possibly the end of the week we could see him back in action. This has been some kind of experience. Hopefully I can do something to get the AMVIV jinx off of my car, so that next year we can actually make it to Vegas and be able to enjoy driving with all of our friends. I had to make sure I said to enjoy driving, because my luck would have been we would make it to Vegas and something would happen, after all we made it a little bit further this year than last.......so I guess we made some progress. Thanks Kyle for working so diligently on my baby!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouch, I just heard about this. Sorry to hear that your baby is in the shop. Hopefully it is back up and running soon!

Stacie said...

That's a shame man, total shame. I hope things get better soon.

Unknown said...

I didn't know Minis ran on trash cans! Just kidding I know better. Wow! you really ripped the car apart. I hope it is all working now and your baby is up and running.

Dan said...

Still in the shop! The head came in, but the gaskets are on backorder now! HAHAHAHA

Chris said...

Dan, cool blog and I always dig car pics. Bummer on the head. Too bad you couldn't throw a cam in there. ;)